Last updated: 30 Dec, 2022
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE INFORMATION YOU COLLECT?
We use personal information to enhance your overall shopping experience by providing you with better customer care. Positive customer identification allows us to contact you and ensure your needs are met and handled appropriately and accurately. All personal information we acquire is provided by each individual customer.
WILL 3SBRANDS SELL MY EMAIL ADDRESS?
No! 3SBRANDS will not sell, trade, share or rent your email address to anyone. We believe that your email address is personal and should be kept that way. We use your email address to provide you with better customer care support, and to update you on 3SBRANDS specials that you have requested.
BENEFITS YOU MAY RECEIVE BY ALLOWING US TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON HAND INCLUDE:
- To process and complete your purchase transactions and provide the services you request.
- To send offerings to you via the mail and e-mail – to identify your product and service preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you in communications you have requested.
- To contact you about the status of your orders – you will receive order status updates through e-mail notification, including order and shipping confirmations.
- To notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased.
- To provide a Personal Internet Account – you will be identified every time you log in with your personal customer number so in the future you will save time by not having to submit your information again.
- To provide personalized, knowledgeable customer care – our customer service team will be able to assist you promptly and accurately by identifying you and your preferences.
- To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall customer shopping experience.
- To speed navigation
- Keep track of items in your shopping cart, and provide you with a custom tailored shopping experience;
- To monitor the effectiveness of some of our marketing e-mail campaigns;
- To monitor total number of visitors, pages viewed, and the total number of visitors served.
We use service providers to help gather and analyze information about our customers (anonymous traffic, and from time to time, individual user activity) on our site. These service providers’ only role is to help us conduct our business and deliver the most relevant products and services. They are not permitted to use your personally identifiable information for any secondary purpose.
E-mail us at: email@example.com
Your e-mail address is 100% safe and secure… we will never sell, trade or share it with anyone.
Contact Us (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST)