Curry Brand Unveils Its Curry Flow 9 "Street Pack" With Sesame Street
2021 was one of the best year for Curry and Golden State Warrior fans. First Curry broke the three pointer made record of Ray Allen and then to top that achievement by winning the NBA championship and Finals MVP. Having played 12 seasons in the NBA, Stephen Curry has redefined the way a point guard can play on the floor with his incredible shot-making ability, nifty handles and leadership. And as he enters into year 13, the warrior’s sharpshooter is going to have a fresh new signature to rock on the hardwood: the Curry Flow 9. To kick its releases off, Curry Brand is presenting the shoe in collaborative form with Sesame Street and introducing the shoe’s “Street Pack.”
Design-wise the shoes deviate from the mid-cut height that was shown on the Curry Flow 8 and instead get chopped down to a low-slung look. The base layers debut Under Armour’s all-new UA Warp basketball material that creates an intricate aesthetic and provides hoopers with ample stability. It works alongside the kicks’ UA Flow which features functional taping throughout that lock down the foot onto the UA Flow midsoles.
This new collaboration with Sesame Street features seven different colorways, each of which honors one of the childhood show’s iconic Muppet characters. “This collection is an opportunity for people to use their imaginations a little bit,” Curry says. “You can really show your personality through the way that you play. I love to be creative on the court, try new things, and show different sides of myself. The Sesame Street characters prove that everybody belongs in the world of play.”
The initial releases in Curry Brand’s Sesame Street assemblage will be the “Count It” and “Play Big” makeups which are inspired by Count von Count and Big Bird. These were slated to launch on November 19. Other iterations in the collection nod to characters like Oscar the Grouch, Cookie Monster and more, were made available in summer 2022.
Under Armour Curry Flow 9 Sesame Street Oscar:
The Under Armour Curry Flow 9 Sesame Street Oscar is a limited edition basketball shoe that pays homage to the beloved Sesame Street character. The shoe features a green and brown colorway, with Oscar's face on the tongue and his signature trash can on the heel. The upper is made of a lightweight and breathable mesh material, while the sole is made of Under Armour's signature Flow technology for maximum comfort and support on the court. The shoe was released on June 17th, 2022, with a retail price of $160. Whether you're a fan of Sesame Street or just looking for a high-performance basketball shoe, the Under Armour Curry Flow 9 Sesame Street Oscar is a must-have addition to your collection.
- Style - 3024248-102
- Colorway - GREY/GREEN/BLACK
- Retail Price - $160
- Release Date - 06/17/2022
- We are not manufacturers, licensed retailer or reseller for any of the branded products, you find here. We acquisition these products from licensed vendors based in Vietnam, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, UK, USA and UAE but still we cannot assure you about product's life, as it purely depends on how you use it. We are not liable for durability and performance issues.
- Stressing the first point again these items are acquired through the auctions of disputed and negligible defect stocks. But we made sure that the item put up for sale here have minor to no defects.
- Our shoes are 100% Original (Original/UA Shoes/ Surplus Quantity Lots).
- Minor Cosmetic Imperfections can be observed due to miss handling and shipping mishaps, which can be neglected if compared to its current market retail prices and the price at which 3sbrands.pk is selling.
- Select your Sizes Very Carefully because it will be very difficult to Exchange/Refund/Return once the item is sold. This is because we are working with limited quantities.
In the case of dispatch using a courier company, sometimes shipment may take longer than usual time due to unmitigated causes, but we will try to be on time.